Shree Saraswati Infotech Education Trust registered in June-1999 with vision to provide Higher Education in Science, Computer and Paramedical courses to the students of Junagadh district and nearby areas. So students have no need to go on distance location for this type of courses.
SIET Trust established College of Computer Science & Information Technology in June 2000 affiliated to Saurashtra University to start Three years Bachelor Degree and Post Graduation courses about emerging and applied subjects like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Medical Laboratory, Computer, Information Technology with the mission to create wider spread awareness of the Scientific knowledge who are prepared to meet the challenges of rapidly changing increasingly complex world.
After getting affiliation from Saurashtra University, CCSIT started various unique type of Bachelor Degree, Master Degree and Post Graduation Courses like :
- B.Sc.(I.T.) (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) in June-2000
- B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications) in June-2000
- B.Sc.(Microbiology) in June-2002
- B.Sc.(Biotechnology) in June-2006
- DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) in June-2006
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) in June-2007
- M.Sc.(IT&CA)(Master of Science in Info. Tech. & Comp. Appn.) in June-2011
- B.Sc.(Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics) in June-2013
- PGDCHN (P.G. Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking) in June-2013
- M.Sc. (Microbiology) in June-2014
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) in June-2016
SIET Trust also established Sorath Institute of Medical Science (SIMS) in June 2007 affiliated to Gujarat Technical Education Board to start one year Certificate Course Certificate in Hospital Assistant and Technician with the mission to provide trained Doctor Assistants(Nursing Staff) and satisfy the medical hospitality demands.
Since June-2016 College is affiliated to Bhakt Kavi Narsinh Mehta University